#UDL + Del Val + LiveBinders = Creativity

It's always fun going back to your old stomping grounds. Tonight was especially fun because I got to meet a group of future teachers at my Alma Mater,  Delaware Valley College in Doylestown, PA. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I quickly grew attached to this group of college juniors and seniors.

It was refreshing to see such a young group of adults, so passionate and willing to invest their own time to attend a free workshop designed to help all students learn. I applaud their efforts to impact their future students. So what did we do?

We played "chef" and cooked up some recipes on how to use LiveBinders to help all students learn. From reading assignments to providing supports, we looked at ways to eliminate barriers and provide students with access to learning. If you would like to see some of the recipes we "cooked" up, check out my website.

Do you have more ideas on how to use LiveBinders? Email me some of your ideas!


NOVEMBER IS CLICK FOR A CAUSE MONTH!

Posts for the month of November are dedicated to a little boy named Ayden Murray from Wrightsville, PA.. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 neuroblastoma and is at Hershey Medical Center receiving treatment. 
For every time someone visits my blog during the month of November,myself and several donors will donate a penny to his medical fund "Prayers 4 Ayden." 

How can you get involved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Tips for Engaging Learners with UDL

Phillip Schlechty (2011) theorized that the highest levels of learner engagement require learners' full attention and commitment. While ...