From Your Camera Roll to Your Facebook Post: Cooliris One Place to See Your World

Photo source iTunes Store
I just came a very unique app called Cooliris and had to share it with you all! If you are a visual learner, you will especially love it. This could be a great visual brainstorming tool for students, who want to see pictures they have stored on their camera roll.

Cooliris is a free iOS and Android App that combines all of your pictures from various sources and places them in one place. All of your pictures from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Dropbox, Google Drive, Picassa, and Google+ into a stunning 3D board!

It has a very simplistic interface, which makes it easy to share photos with your favorite person or social network.

Check it out and let me know what you think!


November is Clicks for a Cause Month!
Last November, I started a new tradition called "Clicks for a Cause." The concept was easy. You visit my blog, I donate!

I would like to continue again this year! For each visit to my blog during November, I would donate a penny to help baby Adam Maldonado and his family. Adam has been through more surgeries and procedures in his short life time, than most of us have been through our entire life. See his story here

At the end of November, I will be making a contribution to the family's GoFundMe page, to help with the enormous medical bills his heart procedures have cost. 

How can you get involved?
  • Visit and share my blog with others. I have others who are matching my contribution. The more clicks, the more money we raise! 
  • Like Adam's Facebook page and keep updated on his condition.
  • Pray for Adam and his family!
  • Make a contribution to the family's  GoFundMe page
  • Please contact me if you have any questions or if you have a  HEART to help a child in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Medium is the Message: Using UDL to Provide Multiple Means of Representation

Canadian philosopher and author Marshall McLuhan  introduced the popular phrase “the medium is the message” in his groundbreaking 1964 book ...